12/09/2006

How to get a Ferret


We got our ferrets, Rosie and Kira, at a local Petco store. If I can remember well enough, we were just there to pick up some dog food or something, and I came across the cage where all of the ferrets were and I really liked them. There was this one ferret that kept climbing up on the cage trying to get me. I liked that one the best. So we went home and later that night I asked my mom if I could get a ferret and she said only if I paid for it. We went back there the next day and I got the ferret that was climbing on the cage yesterday. I named her Rosie. She costed roughly $100. The day after that, my older brother wanted a ferret too so he got a ferret, paid for it and named it Kira. His cost around $100 too. So if you ever want a ferret, just go to your local pet store and they should have 'em. Easy Peezy.

No comments: